If you have furniture, then professional upholstery cleaning is an absolute must. Not only will you rid your furniture of harmful bacteria, but you’ll preserve the life of your furniture, saving you money in the long run.
While you may be ready to grab your favorite book and cuddle up on your couch, be mindful of dangerous bacteria lurking within. For homes with air ducts, dust and allergens are constantly circulated throughout your home, settling on areas such as furniture.
Instead of compromising the health of you and your family, hire professional cleaning services to get your upholstered furniture cleaner than the day you purchased it, and looking better than ever.
Interested in learning the 5 most undeniable benefits of investing in professional upholstery cleaning in Las Vegas? Then keep reading for information you won’t want to miss.
Why You Need Professional Upholstery Cleaning
Aside from the fact that no amount of vacuuming is going to get your upholstered furniture as clean as a professional can, there are countless other benefits. Let’s begin with the 5 most important ones.
1. Your Family’s Air Quality
- Did you know that indoor air often harbors more pollutants than the air outdoors? It’s true. And when you spend a good deal of your day indoors, indoor air quality is paramount.
- This is especially true if you have children and the elderly living within your home, as they’re the most susceptible to poor air quality. Indoor air pollutants can lead to respiratory distress and can exacerbate asthma, so be sure to eliminate them whenever possible.
- If you have pets in your home, then their dander and fur get trapped in the fibers of your upholstered furniture. Vacuuming alone isn’t enough to remove this build-up of allergens. The same is also true when cleaning carpets.
However, professional upholstery cleaning allows you to achieve a deep clean, leaving you with furniture that’s been cleaned of bacteria and allergens, helping you and your family breathe better all year long.
2. Remove Dirt and Grime
- You work hard for your money, and it should stay in your wallet instead of going towards new furniture sooner than you anticipated. So why buy new furniture when you can have it professionally cleaned instead?
- It’s no secret that kids and pets can cause your furniture to get dirty, either from muddy shoes, dirty paws, markers, or food stains, to name a few.
When you hire professional upholstery cleaning in Las Vegas, you’re ensuring your furniture is receiving all-star treatment and a deep clean you can see. You’ll not only save money but keep your furniture looking newer, longer.
3. Stubborn Stains
- While professional upholstery cleaning refreshes and sanitizes your furniture, it is also an excellent way of removing stubborn stains.
- Whether it’s a glass of red wine or red sauce embedded in your furniture’s upholstery, professional cleaning equipment can help reduce or remove these stains.
Not only will you see visibly cleaner furniture, but you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that if another spill occurs, you have a trusted upholstery cleaning company to remove it.
4. Furniture Protection
- Another excellent reason to hire a professional upholstery cleaning company is the protection of your furniture.
- You never know how a cleaning agent is going to react with the material your furniture is made of. This is where professionals come into play.
Depending on the type of fabric, they’ll come up with the best way to clean your furniture, all while preserving the integrity of its fabric.
Most importantly, professional upholstery cleaning companies know what products are safe for children and pets, considering their safety at all times.
- Professional grade upholstery cleaning equipment can be expensive, especially if you only use it several times a year. This is what makes hiring a professional upholstery cleaning company such an excellent choice.
- Not only will you have experienced technicians give your upholstered furniture the attention it deserves, but you won’t have to worry about the amount of time it would take you to clean your furniture with the small handheld cleaners commonly sold in stores.
You might find yourself spending hours scrubbing your furniture, only to discover it’s not nearly as clean as a professional would leave it.
Upholstery Cleaning Tips
- Although you should have professional upholstery cleaning done regularly, there are a few tips and tricks for you to try at home in between cleanings. This won’t give your upholstered furniture the same thorough cleaning that professionals offer, but it will help you remove certain stains as they occur.
- Begin by looking for the tag on your upholstered furniture. It’ll tell you how you can clean that particular item without ruining the material.
- If you’re looking for non-toxic solutions, consider a mixture of vinegar, warm water, and Castile (vegetable) soap. This mild cleaning solution will help remove stains in between professional cleanings.
Don’t oversaturate your furniture when cleaning it, as this can lead to mildew and mold spores. If your upholstered furniture has had a substantial amount of water damage, be sure to have professionals give it a thorough cleaning.
When water damaged furniture is left untreated, mold spores can cause a host of health problems, so be careful not to ignore mold and mildew in furniture.
Turn Old Furniture Into New
- Now that you know the countless benefits of professional upholstery cleaning, be sure to schedule your next cleaning service. Don’t let germs, bacteria, and dangerous mold spores cause you and your family health issues. Professional upholstery cleaning can remove these health hazards and restore your home’s indoor air quality.
For professional and affordable upholstery cleaning in Las Vegas, contact Love Your Carpet today. In addition to upholstery cleaning services, we offer a complete line of carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, and water restoration services.
If you’ve got spots, stains, and stubborn dirt, we’ve got solutions.