Before choosing house flooring know about the best types of tiles
Finding the right tile for your home or living space can be very daunting when you think of the different types of tiles available in the market. Flooring usually is a permanent aspect of any building and is not often changed. Therefore, you need to find a tile that suits your lifestyle and will last you a lifetime.
Why Does Flooring Matter?
- Flooring matters because it is one of the most noticeable things about any house or office. Good flooring is durable and will not be replaced for decades. Based on your choice of colors, designs, and textures, there are many tiles to choose from.
Some Things to Consider When Choosing Flooring
- There are many important things to consider when you choose a floor for your house or office. Some of these things are as follows:
- The tiles have to be durable so that they last you for a few decades. This also includes being able to withstand the impact of any objects you accidentally drop to the floor. The tiles should also not wear with traffic and moving furniture from time to time.
Ease of Cleaning
- The most important aspect of flooring is its ease of cleaning. It is important to pick a flooring that is resistant to stains and is easy to clean. Certain floors require specific products whilst other tiles can be cleaned with just about anything. It is preferred to pick a tile that is easy to maintain and doesn’t need frequent attention.
- The price of the tiles is also a very important factor. This is because you often want to continue the same floor for the entire house. Durable tiles are often reasonably priced. However, customization of colors and designs can definitely increase the price by a lot.
The Best Types of Tiles for Flooring
- When thinking of a tile to choose for your floor, consider the following four options. Not only do these tiles offer great colors and designs but they are also durable and easy to clean.
- Ceramic tiles are the most common tiles for flooring worldwide. This is because of their durability and ease of cleaning. You can find ceramic tiles in many colors with different designs on them. When buying ceramic tiles, make sure they are sealed and do not stain easily.
- Marble tiles are beautiful and make your floor look expensive. If your tiles are cut from the same batch of marble, it ensures continuity of colors and makes your floor look uniform. However, since marble has a very porous nature, you may need extra sealing to ensure a good finish.
- Porcelain tiles are finer than ceramic and can withstand more pressure and heat. They are often used for more extravagant areas. These tiles can give the look of marble, bricks, and even hardwood planks depending on their design. Porcelain is easy to clean as long as it is sealed and you do not let stains sit for too long.
- Lastly, granite tiles are one of the best flooring options on the list. They are picking up popularity due to their depth of color and cool look. Granite floors are preferred for offices and modern homes with an industrialist-minimalistic aesthetic. If your floor is cut from the same stone, the uniformity of the granite will elevate it to a whole new level.
At Love Your Carpet, we provide the best tile cleaning services for your floor We aim to protect your tile floors and treat them with the best products and methods. Not only will we fix your tiles as well as new ones, but we’ll also leave them better than before. We operate in Las Vegas and you can contact us at 702-898-6070.