Here are the 5 best vacuum attachments everyone must-own for better carpet cleaning
When it comes to carpet cleaning, people need all the help they can get. Although vacuums make your job easier, certain attachments can prove especially beneficial to the carpet cleaning process. This applies to anyone who has different types of carpets or large areas of carpeting in their homes. Although the choice to have a dry or wet vacuum cleaner remains with you, our top five attachments are a must for everyone.
Why Is A Vaccum Cleaner Important For Carpet Cleaning?
- Vacuum cleaners are efficient for cleaning carpets. They pick up dirt and debris through the suction mechanism, sparing you the trouble of using a carpet brush. They also collect the dirt, which makes it is easier to discard. On average, it takes 5 minutes to clean an average carpet for regular cleaning and 10 minutes to get rid of accumulated dirt.
Wet vacuum cleaners can even help get rid of wet stains or liquid spills as well. Owning a vacuum cleaner with the right attachments can come in handy when packing a carpet for a moving or relocation.
Five Best Vaccum Cleaner Attachments For Carpets
Some of the best cleaning outcomes are the result of various attachments used with a vacuum cleaner. Using a specific attachment can help reduce cleaning time and effort. Five essential vacuum accessories that you must have are:
Upholstery Cleaner Tool
- The upholstery cleaning tool is perfect for synthetic or short looped carpets that aren’t meant for much traffic. It is gentle on the carpet and does not wear its loop fibers. You can use this tool for your furniture and upholstery as well. It is a handy all-rounded accessory that should be a staple in every household.
Carpet Cleaner Tool
- A carpet cleaner tool is perfect for almost all standard carpets that do not have any special care instructions. It picks up dust and debris stuck inside the carpet loops and cleans it immediately. It is also very efficient in collecting pet hair so that you don’t have to brush your carpet later.
Round Brush Tool
- The round brush tool is essential for long loop or shaggy carpets that often feel furry and luxurious. This tool picks up larger pieces of food or any material that may be caught in the carpet and is perfect for dealing with pet hair. The long fibers are not damaged as the tool has a hollow inside, reducing friction with the carpet surface.
Crevice Cleaner Tool
- A crevice cleaner tool is very important for carpets that cover the entirety of the flooring in a room. It helps pick up dirt and debris that is stuck in corners or along the walls. It is especially helpful to avoid soil filtration. Usually, these areas are not covered by carpet cleaning brushes since the external part of the brush takes up the space with the wall. It is very handy for a household with lots of furniture as well.
Dust Brush Tool
- The dust brush tool is essential for cleaning the back of your carpet and underneath your carpet from time to time. You will find this tool helpful when you are preparing to pack the carpet for the move. It efficiently picks up any dust stuck to the bottom of a carpet and ensures it won’t be transferred to any other surface.
At Love Your Carpet, we provide the best carpet cleaning services. We aim to protect your carpet and treat it with the best products and methods. Not only will we fix your carpet as good as new, but we’ll also send it back better than before. We operate in Las Vegas and you can contact us at 702-898-6070.